We know that buying a home is part of the great Australian dream, but this comes with a big mortgage and some hefty monthly payments.
This leads to the question I get asked more than any other – “How do I pay off my mortgage early?”
One of the overwhelmingly positive strategies that many of our clients are benefiting from is, using a property investment strategy to help shave years off their mortgage.
This strategy has helped thousands of Aussie families plan for a better future and take control of their finances
How does it sound saving;
- 13.7 years off your home loan?
- $330,000 of repayments on your home loan? ($53,000 of interest)
This can be achieved by using the equity in your property to purchase an investment property to then create further wealth.
This graph gives us visual clarity on how we can use equity to buy an investment property that is going to help pay off your home loan quicker.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Assumptions we have made in the graph.
- $500,000 Home Loan Balance
- 2.65% interest rate with a $2,015 monthly repayment
- $500,000 New Investment Property Value
- 4% growth rate on new investment property
- $120,000 annual income
So talk to us if you would like to know more about how this strategy can help you